Today Apple released update 10.8.2 for Mountain Lion. It fixes the problem that forced IP Camera Viewer to disconnect from some cameras.
Now you can continue monitoring IP Cameras on your Mac.
To update your Mac: choose Apple menu > Software Update … or see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5460
Do not forget: we now have an easy to use, advanced video surveillance software for your Mac. It lets you record video on your Mac and access it from anywhere, even from your iPhone. Check out our IP Camera Recorder for Mac
Please download the FREE update from the App Store.
New in version 1.50:
- Now you can create your own video layout templates in an easy and fun way.
- Added support for many cameras types, including Anbash, Dericam, Loftek, Sharx, Solwise, TP-Link, Wanscam, Zmodo, Ubiquiti.
- If your camera is still not supported, try new MJPEG or RTSP Stream options – many cameras can stream video using MJPEG or RTSP. Or … just let us know.
- Now you can export / import camera configuration to add similar cameras faster.
- Now camera video fills the whole window. No more black borders around the video. Create custom layout or resize the window to allow perfect fit for any camera: widescreen or narrow and etc.
We appreciate your feedback. Send us an email to let us know how we can make the app better for you.
We are happy to announce that IP Camera Viewer has been downloaded 10,000 times. Thank you for being our customers and for your comments. Please keep sending us your suggestions and issues so we can provide you with even better products.
IP Camera Viewer is a FREE Mac OS X 10.7 app that allows you to monitor your IP Cameras.
Come back the next week to see what we have new in the next version of the app.
Now you can monitor live video from IP cameras on your Mac!
Download the app for free from the Mac App Store.
Version 1.40 adds support for IP Cameras from ACTi, Arecont, Basler, IQeye, Vivotek and VCS.